NEw Blog Address: www.simplythesalmonds.blogspot.com


Gone Private!

I tried to make this a little easier. Hopefully it worked! This way you can keep this address and it will let you know when I update!
If you didn't get a second or not a invite at all PLEASE leave a comment with your e-mail and I would love to send you a invite.
Also check to make sure it didn't go in your spam. Thanks again

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Too QUIET"

You know when you get that feeling that it is just to quiet in the house? Well this afternoon I got that familiar feeling and went to investigate. At glance I saw some drawing on my Bed room door; I knew it couldn't be good! 
Here it is my little drawer making her Art Work on my wall!
I asked her what she was doing "drawing" 
                                                              NO shame in this face!

7 comments:

The Airharts said...

Oh the dreaded sharpie drawings-Thank heaven for magic erasers!!

Brian and Melissa said...

Oh my! What is it with kids and the fascination with drawing on walls? Where did they see it or get the idea? She is too cute to be mad at though!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Oh no!! I've been having the same problem with Mason. If he gets his hands on any writing utensil my walls are doomed.

aLi said...

Yikes!!! I'm dreading the day. So far, it's been only the linoleum floor, and easily washable.

Margaret said...

I am so glad that Robbie hasnt tried writing on the walls. Brin is such a cutie though.

Valerie said...

Warning! I have seen this kind of thing before. First it start with bedroom doors next it will be bridge, under passes, abandon builings and railway cars. My advice is make sure you lock your doors at night and hide your spray paint cans.

The Swapp's said...

Congrats on the baby news. we are exited for you and can't wait to hear what it is. keep us updated. out blog is shawnandwhit.blogspot.com