NEw Blog Address: www.simplythesalmonds.blogspot.com


Gone Private!

I tried to make this a little easier. Hopefully it worked! This way you can keep this address and it will let you know when I update!
If you didn't get a second or not a invite at all PLEASE leave a comment with your e-mail and I would love to send you a invite.
Also check to make sure it didn't go in your spam. Thanks again

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Intorducing.....

Madison Jean Salmond was born on August 8th, 2009 at 6:35 am. weighing in at 6 lbs. 4 0zs and 19 inches long; cute as a button.
Brinley really didn't want her picture taking, but she really does love her sister.





6 comments:

Dan and Sheila said...

She is beautiful! I think it is so neat that you and Joe had your baby's on the same day. I know that your girls will be such great friends. I want to say congrats! We are very happy for you and your new little family. Perfect!

aLi said...

Yay! What fun!!! Good luck in the next step of life... 2 KIDS!!!
I made my blog private, if you want an invite, e-mail me at
alisonwshepherd @ gmail . com
Thanks, and good luck sleeping!

Angie and Kyler: said...

That is such a fun video. She cracks me up! And Maddie is super super cute. Let me know if you need anything!!

Brian and Melissa said...

Dan and Kira!!!! She is adorable and I LOVED the video of Brinley with her!!!! Cute little family that you have!!!

Jani said...

SHe is so cute. Congrats!!! email me your address please, I want to send you something. janibeenfield@hotmail.com

Bry and Rach said...

love the video! She is so cute and so tiny!!!!