NEw Blog Address: www.simplythesalmonds.blogspot.com


Gone Private!

I tried to make this a little easier. Hopefully it worked! This way you can keep this address and it will let you know when I update!
If you didn't get a second or not a invite at all PLEASE leave a comment with your e-mail and I would love to send you a invite.
Also check to make sure it didn't go in your spam. Thanks again

Monday, January 5, 2009

" I know that i look so excited; I was really sick that day : ( " 
On the other hand Brinley as you can tell was also SUPER excited!
OKay not really.
Look how excited she was to meet Dr. Sorsensen.
She was excited to get her NEW tooth brush.

And even more excited to say "See Ya"

5 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Way cute. If you ever need a break when you don't feel good let me know I can watch Brinley for you.

Brian and Melissa said...

I love it!!!! I wouldn't be excited either!!! I think it's awesome!!! Ummmm I want to babysit... LET ME!!! Call me if you need anything... that even if you want to watch a movie or sleep and I can watch!

Jason+Lindi said...

What a fun day!

Bry and Rach said...

Sorry you didn't feel good! That is a fun post though! Glad it is over I am sure! :) Good Job Brin!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Hey you. I didn't have another one. I was talking about my 3rd one. I still just have three. That's when Daylen and Reese were little. Love ya! Misty