NEw Blog Address: www.simplythesalmonds.blogspot.com


Gone Private!

I tried to make this a little easier. Hopefully it worked! This way you can keep this address and it will let you know when I update!
If you didn't get a second or not a invite at all PLEASE leave a comment with your e-mail and I would love to send you a invite.
Also check to make sure it didn't go in your spam. Thanks again

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Does anyone know why when you go to look at my comments or post a comment it shows at the end of my post? 
I hope that i don't sound totally Dum...
I have tried to fix it but for some reason it won't. I looked under settings and click in the comments area and clicked the pop up window for my comments; but it still does the "under the post." If anybody knows what i am doing wrong i would love to hear. 

2 comments:

The Swapp's said...

Congrats! That is so exiting! I hope everything is going well. Can't wait to hear if baby Salmond is a boy or girl!

Jason+Lindi said...

Hum, it doesn't look like that to me... I get a pop up. If you are only looking at one post at a time then they will always be at the bottom (I think)... good luck!