NEw Blog Address: www.simplythesalmonds.blogspot.com


Gone Private!

I tried to make this a little easier. Hopefully it worked! This way you can keep this address and it will let you know when I update!
If you didn't get a second or not a invite at all PLEASE leave a comment with your e-mail and I would love to send you a invite.
Also check to make sure it didn't go in your spam. Thanks again

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2yrs Old...

Well it's official I now have a 2yr old! Wow how times fly's!!! Brinley has been a great joy and blessing in our life! It has been so much fun to watch her grow and see her personality! Here are some pictures of her Big Day!


Her OWN purse.
Family Party


Her Sand Box that grandpa had to get her! (she loves it)
Grandpa and brin playing!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Ahhh. Happy Birthday Brinley. Wish we were closer so I could give you hugs and kisses.

Love great-auntie Margaret

Bry and Rach said...

Happy Birthday Brin!!!!! She looks stylin' in that princess gear! Did you make that cake???? Sheesh!

Brian and Melissa said...

It looks like she had a great day! I am sorry that I have been so busy and wrapped in my life that I forgot her birthday and that my invitation got lost in the Mail :-D I hope all is well. Love ya

Craig Salmond Photography said...

I don't mean to be critical, but I'm used to seeing problems with lenses. It looks to me like the lens on your camera has a big smudge on the upper right corner. You can take a blue microfiber cloth like we have and rub it off and your pics will look as good as new.

Craig Salmond Photography said...

But I love the pictures though!