NEw Blog Address: www.simplythesalmonds.blogspot.com


Gone Private!

I tried to make this a little easier. Hopefully it worked! This way you can keep this address and it will let you know when I update!
If you didn't get a second or not a invite at all PLEASE leave a comment with your e-mail and I would love to send you a invite.
Also check to make sure it didn't go in your spam. Thanks again

Monday, May 11, 2009

HeLp wanted!!!

Guys i really would like YOUR help with picking a name. Dan and I have been back and forth with names ever since we found out we were having a girl. (okay lets face it has been me more than dan.) I would love to see what all you guys think and what NaMe you guys like the BEST or if you have any other names that you would like to give out. So please vote and let me know. 

3 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

Ok I love Kambree and one of my best friend has a little girl named that... Melissa is always good but let me think and I will get back to you!!! Love you!!!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Well I went with Madison (maddie) but I also like Kambree. Good Luck!!

Margaret said...

I went with Maggie... I wonder why? My second choice is Kambree.