NEw Blog Address: www.simplythesalmonds.blogspot.com


Gone Private!

I tried to make this a little easier. Hopefully it worked! This way you can keep this address and it will let you know when I update!
If you didn't get a second or not a invite at all PLEASE leave a comment with your e-mail and I would love to send you a invite.
Also check to make sure it didn't go in your spam. Thanks again

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Get comfortable i've got a lot of catching up to do!

FAMILY PICTURES
Dan's brother Craig took us up Ogden Canyon to take our pictures. I just love them and Craig did a AWESOME job. He worked great w/us and fast because Brin was not wanting to cooperate. Thanks Craig!



Happy Halloween
This year Brinlee wanted to be a mermaid tickle witch! Really she just wanted to wear the mermaid custom and the witch hat, but she didn't want to be a scary witch so she told me she was a tickle witch. Sad to say we dressed Madi up as a pumpkin but the pictures are on another camera. (she was cute though- my camera died that night! :( ! )

I just love it when Madi sucks in her bottom lip.
Smiles....
Pumpkin Craving w/Grandma.





.This is my Aunt Valerie from Canada. They came to visit for a couple of days. Which i do have to say went by to fast!!!
Cute cuz!
Glen and Valerie (Just love them.)

Madison's Blessing Day.


Brinlee was so willing to have her picture taken this day!



Brin loves to hold her sister and share her Bink



My two Favorite Girls!

Madi and her cute sounds!

7 comments:

Tasha said...

lol! My two girls shared binkies too for a while! Such cute cute pictures. You have a beautiful family!

Jason+Lindi said...

Love the update!! It is about time. You family pictures are fabulous!! How are you feeling??

Jason+Lindi said...

I really mean "your" family pictures are awesome!

Margaret said...

Kira, the picture of you holding Madi her blessing dress (kind of a profile) you really look like your mom. Your girls are beautiful. I really hope I can arrange a trip to see you guys sometime soon. Love you all.

debs life said...

Oh my gosh! You make cute babies! I am excited to meet them one day.

Brian and Melissa said...

Kira!! The girls are beautiful!!! Dan your cute too :) I can't believe how big Madi has gotten!! I love the family pictures and you look amazing as always

Bry and Rach said...

so cute! Love you guys! I am glad your family got to come!