NEw Blog Address: www.simplythesalmonds.blogspot.com


Gone Private!

I tried to make this a little easier. Hopefully it worked! This way you can keep this address and it will let you know when I update!
If you didn't get a second or not a invite at all PLEASE leave a comment with your e-mail and I would love to send you a invite.
Also check to make sure it didn't go in your spam. Thanks again

Friday, November 13, 2009

WE ARE GOING PRIVATE!!!

Hey Guys I been thinking long and hard about this decision and am finally going to do it.
"We are going Private!" Please leave me you e-mail address if you would like to continue following our blog! Even you blog stalkers!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i am SO a blog stalker and i want to be able to continue to stalk! :D dani.marie.1@hotmail.com!

Kim said...

I would love to be invited!

Kimadams8407@gmail.com

Thanks,
Kim Adams (Bottema)

* said...

I still want to follow you blog its always so cute. manymuchmoosen@live.com

The Caldwells said...

I better still be able to follow you lol. laura_lou_p@msn.com

Tasha said...

Add me! nmeakin84@gmail.com

The Swapp's said...

We would love to stay updated on your cute family.
Twitterpated87@gmail.com

Hooker Family said...

Me too please!
heidiorlean@gmail.com

Brian and Melissa said...

I'm your # 1 fan!!! supermears@gmail.com

Bry and Rach said...

yes, please add us :) thecrackers1{at}gmail{dot}com

Angie and Kyler: said...

asalmond@gmail.com

Thanks guys!!

Margaret said...

Of course you aunt wants to be included! robbies.momma@gmail.com

Love you guys!

The Caldwells said...

you may need to use this email not the other. lauraandkenny@gmail.com

Jason and Kristen said...

dont forget about me either.. jasonandkristenross@hotmail.com

Sherry said...

Love your country fall family picture!! Good luck on your migration to a self hosted URL!! I just happened to stumble upon your site today. Enjoy your own site. It's nice I must say!!

Kim said...

Hey Kira. Add me to the list. I would love to stay updated with your darling little family.

Thanks
Kim
penmankim@yahoo.com

Dan and Sheila said...

Our e-mail is sheilawinterbottom@hotmail.com

keep in touch.
Dan & Sheila